Thursday, October 30, 2008

April 4, 2008- Guess Who's Back!!

Hello My Beautiful People,

I know I have been crazy neglectful lately, but for somewhat good reasons... Anyhow, I definitely wanted to restart my updates today because it is a very important day for all of us...

On April 4, 1968 The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated outside his motel room in Memphis, Tenn., days after his unforgettable "I've been to the Mountaintop" address at Mason Temple. No I will not insult all of you well read and educatd individuals with an essay on Dr. King this is just a historical reminder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King

On the political side I have been utterly board with the whole scene as of late. This dem nom race has become mundane and counter productive. I care less what supporters in either camp says about anything really; as I have always said everyone is entitled to there own opinions. With that being said if one is a supporter with close ties to their candidate of choice and there is an inkling of a possibility that -in this uber fast information age- you will be recorded expressing your opinions PLEASE TAKE PRECAUTION with what you saw and how you say it!!!

BTW democrats John McCain and the Republican party is loving the dem in-fighting... Especially the (If Obama doesn't get the nomination I am not voting) mantra... If the democratic party is not mindful this "historical nomination" will become the trees of the obligatory missed forest... It is time for the dem leaders to take control and make a stand we all know numerically what the outcome will be it just needs to be done... We've got 7 months to focus on the real issues! Let's go!!

I have attached a video from yesterday's Today show... My FAVORITE political pundit Tim Russert gives his take on the numerous ways the race in November can pan out.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23933119#23933119


"Growth is always worth the price you pay, because the alternative is a limited life with unfulfilled potential"- Anonymous

No comments: