Thursday, October 30, 2008

August 20, 2008- Update---VEEP

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION I AM NOT... REPEAT AM NOT SAYING THIS IS 100% FACT BUT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT ANYWAY... SO IF IT ENDS UP NOT BEING TRUE I DON"T WANT TO HEAR ANY "BUT YOU SAID" :-)

There is a strong rumor surfacing that Joseph Biden Senator of Delaware may be Presidential Nominee Obama's pick for VEEP. MSNBC reported on it yesterday and a source of my own was playfully hinting that that may be in fact the case.

Although many democrats that have got wind of this information thinks it would be not the best of choices due to Biden's penchants for "Foot in Mouth" disease. If you remember the first time he did it was the whole "He's clean and speaks well" mess that he had to retract which was the first of other oratory blunders he has made. But there is still Tim Kaine from Virginia with the LEAST amount of experience or Indiana's (which really doesn't matter electorally) Evan Byah as possibles as well which for the life of me I can't remember... By the way if anyone can tell me why I would appreciate it!

Anyways I will not go on since this is just rumors and all, but the convention is next week so many things will be flying around until then. If anything more substantial comes up I will let you know

"Growth is always worth the price you pay, because the alternative is a limited life with unfulfilled potential"- Anonymous

No comments: