Thursday, October 30, 2008

July 8, 2008- Update Summer Session

Hello All,

This will be short and sweet... It is summertime and until Convention or the candidates pick a VEEP; politics is not at the forefront of my mind so this may very well be the only official summer update!

Anyhow for whatever reason my email is bombarded daily with GOP lit and I have no idea why and usually I just delete it but it made me think... The best way to beat the opposition is to know the opposition; know what their views are what rhetoric they are using and if their is any truth to it or not. If there is not truth in their statements keep it moving ang continue on the high road and toward the REAL goal; if there is truth in their words find ways to lead by example et cetera. So I began reading the emails and links becoming quite intrigued and I feel that I would be remised not to pass this along. Enjoy!

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/tsowell/2008/ts_07081.shtml

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2008/july/0708_candidates_economy1.shtml

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/?p=738

Also John McCain's camp is currently working on a new education policy that will revisit the voucher program (fiasco depending on who you ask) but this time going in the direction of voucher-type services in the Supplemental Education Services division aka tutors. I don't have all the details yet but when I find them I will pass them along as well.

"Growth is always worth the price you pay, because the alternative is a limited life with unfulfilled potential"- Anonymous

No comments: